Monday, June 14, 2010

Music

Hi again everybody, it's Paul and I just got back from World Ducati Week at the Misano racetrack.  It was an epic trip and will take a big post, so watch for it in the next few days.

In the meantime...I thought I'd make everyone a little mixtape of sorts and post up youtube links to some music I like. I think they kind of go together in the order I put them.  If you're bored and looking for something new, give them a listen!










(give the one below a little time to get past the opening...these guys are insane geniuses)


















That's it, hope you listened and found something you like!

1 comment:

  1. Fab music choices Emily! I just finally got to your blog and I love it! I'm reading backwards, but keep up with the food/recipe posts!

    Xo, Becca

    ReplyDelete